Mission & Goals
Center of Excellence Goals
- Increase national and international recognition of the Center through research accomplishments and activities.
- Enhance and increase the interactions and collaborations among reproductive biology members at other universities in the Northwest (e.g. UW, OSU and OHSU).
- Assist in recruitment of high-visibility senior reproductive biologists and junior reproductive biologists with outstanding promise.
- Develop a community outreach program to increase interest in the STEM sciences, in particular, reproductive biology
- Promote scientific publications that are co-authored by multiple members of the Center.
- Develop multi-investigator and interdepartmental program project research programs and grants.
- Obtain training grants associated with multi-investigator research programs developed for both graduate and postdoctoral fellowships.
- Provide course offerings for a core curriculum in the area of reproductive biology at the graduate level.